Events & Programmes
- All Day Organic Food Festival organised by NH Division to be held on 13 November, 2017 at INTACH.
- INTACH Cultural Affairs : Cordially invites you to a lecture on Traditional Indian Residential Architecture - Form, Deisgn, Social Spaces and Relevance by T. S. Randhawa on 31st Oct. 2017 at 4 p.m. at INTACH
- Fifth Capacity Building Workshop : 29th Oct - 01st Nov 2017
Interested members may approach Director Chapters Division at - email@example.com
- Museum Studies
- Design, Symbolism and Conservation of Sacred Historic Interiors - I
INTACH Cultural Affairs : Invite you to the book launch of Bishwanath's, Gazing at Neighbours on 22nd Sept., 2017 at 5pm at INTACH.
- Cultural Affairs INTACH : Lecture on ‘GOLD FOR GARNETS, SILVER FOR SPICES : THE ANCIENT INDIA-ROME COMMERCE ‘on 31st August, 2017 at INTACH at 4.30 pm by Dr. S. Suresh.
- Establishing Conservation Management Plan for the Karikop Cemetery, Nagapatnam
- Workshop on transforming the Najafgarh Basin
- ‘Smart Heritage’ Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University PUNE
- Call for Abstracts
- "ASHADH MELA" all day organic food festival being organised by INTACH & Bhoomi Ka on 7th July from 12:00 PM to 7:15 PM. at INTACH, 71 Lodhi Estate
- Book Discussion-'In the Shadow of the Devi : KUMAON' by Manju Kak on 6th July, 2017 at 5:30pm at INTACH, 71 Lodhi Estate
- The Water Story: PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE by Manu Bhatnagar on 5th June, 2017 at 4:30 pm at INTACH.
- Cultural Affairs INTACH: Ninth Pupul Jayakar memorial lecture, "Relevance of the study of ancient Indian heritage to contemporary society" by Prof. Vasant Shinde on 18th April, 2017"
- Capacity Building Workshop 2017: 24th - 26th April 2017
- INTACH J & K State Chapter Conveners Workshop at Jammu : 08th March 2017
- INTACH Convener/ Co-Conveners/ Addl. Co-Conveners Orientation Workshop : 16 and 17 March 2017 (Thursday & Friday)
- AGM : 18th March 2017 (Saturday)
- Geoheritage Seminar Karnataka (February 2017- Bangaluru).
- Photographic exhibition “Bagh-E-Jud” at the Jor Bagh metro station on 10th February 2017 at 3 PM
- Cultural Affairs INTACH: Invitation for book discussion, 12th Jan. 2017
- INTACH Foundation Day: 27th January 2017
- Second Chapters Advisory Committee Meeting: 08 February 2017 (Wednesday)
- The INTACH State Conveners Workshop 2017 held on 09 and 10 February 2017 (Thursday & Friday)
- Workshop on Heritage, People and Law
- Last date for submission of entries for Heritage Awards extended till Friday, 19 August 2016
- Teacher Training workshops Karauli, 29th Nov 2016
Shantiniketan, 21st Nov 2016 Nagapattinam, 10th -11th Nov 2016
- Heritage Week Celebration 24th- 25th Nov 2016 Delhi (Dastangoi/Theatre/Calligraphy)
- My City My Heritage, Delhi on 18th Nov 2016
- College Volunteer Training workshop in Gwalior, 22nd Nov 2016 Varanasi, 21st Oct 2016 Sikkim, 4th Oct 2016
- Heritage & Tourism for Hyderabad City, Telangana
- Geoheritage Seminar Rajasthan (12-13 Nov 2016- Udaipur).
- Cultural Affairs INTACH: Heritage week celebrations on 16th Nov, 2016 at 11.30 am.
- Cultural Affairs INTACH: Talk on heritage, diversity and future by Dr. G. N. Devy (Monday 21st November, 2016, 3.30pm).
- 3-day Workshop on Sense of History-Community Based Heritage Conservation
- Workshop on Study, Use and Conservation of Lime, Jamnagar Gujarat
- Workshop on Identification, Demarcation and Documentation of Heritage Zones
- Heritage Awards for Excellence in Documentation 2016
- The Medieval City of Siri- an exhibition at Green Park metro station [Press Release]
- Experts Meeting and Public Forum of the Asia Europe Network of Urban Heritage for Sustainable Creative Economies
- Farewell My Indian Soldier(64 min.) on Tuesday, 23rd August, 2016 at 3 p.m. at INTACH
- Book Discussion- 'The Ocean of Churn' by Sanjeev Sanyal (11th August)
- Screening of audio-visual documentary on 'Gaya' 1st August, 2016
- Geoheritage Seminar Telangana (December 2016- Hyderabad).