INTACH has set up several specialized Committees each with its own responsibilities to manage the effective working of the organization.
- The Chapters Committee manages and reviews the working of Chapters.
- The Chapters Projects and Listing Committee examines projects and listing proposals received from Chapters along with funding requests for the same.
- The Membership Committee screens and approve of all applications for membership in INTACH.
- The Finance Committee acts as a high level policy advisory body that formulates recommendations pertaining to finance and strategic planning in addition to preparing and monitoring the budget.
- Coordination Committee reviews matters related to activities of INTACH Divisions.